- 3D Animation
- Brand Identity Design
Right now, the company is looking for a 3D Designer to join their team. You’ll be the only designer on the team, and will be expected to function in many different aspects of the company. This can be a part-time role, but can grow into a full-time position if you turn out to be the right person for the job!
As the new member of the team, you will:
- Create & construct stunning 3D models
- Test possible new products using customer feedback
- Additionally develop & enhance products before they go to production
- Create Amazon image stacks and excellent content for new products
- Test existing hero images using polls & improve them based on the feedback
- Design packaging of products
Initially, this will be a part-time role, but there is a strong potential for advancement to a full-time position if you turn out to be the right fit.
No training will be provided, as you’ll be expected to hit the ground running & take over most of the tasks with enthusiasm and initiative. The hours are flexible - as long as the work gets done. However, for the team to build relationships, there needs to be some overlap between 12 PM and 05 PM BKK, with a meeting at 12 PM BKK each Monday to go over the work from the previous week and gain some motivation for the next!
To be a successful candidate, you need:
- High level of experience in 3D modelling
- Experience in creative design, specifically creating image stacks for products
- Experience in product design
- Ability & willingness to take feedback and improve
- Knowledge and experience in quality video creation is a huge plus!
The ideal candidate is someone who can constantly come up with new ideas, but who’s also willing to learn & improve, with great communication skills and a lot of enthusiasm!
What’s in it for you?
- $2000 - $2800* per month for a full-time role
- $1000 - $1400* per month for a part-time role
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours as long as there is some overlap with BKK
- 2 weeks of paid holiday after 1 year of employment
- Opportunity to become the Lead Designer as the company grows
- Opportunity for salary increases based on performance
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.