- Engineering & Architecture - Other
This position is based in our offices in Singapore. The responsibilities You have full power of the Company’s CEO and you will report to the chairman of the Company’s Board of Director. On detailed responsibilities of CEO, see step 1 of the recruitment process below. The biggest challenge in this role is very clear: we want to grow very fast. And you will tell us with a clear vision and strategy how we will make that happen.
Required skills and experiences
- Age from 28 to 35
- Good at Speaking-Listening-Writing English
- Graduated (on-site study only) in business management or technology from colleagues or universities in US, UK, North and Western Europe countries, South Korea, Singapore, Australia is a must
- To be a Malaysian or Singapore citizen with a sound understanding of the local social and business environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading a team of local professionals, ideally in a scale up or similar requirement
- You are a passionate people manager who gets people involved in your story and strategy - B.A/B.S in relevant fields preferred
- You have a passion for innovation and a great understanding of the changing mobility and logistics landscape
- Demonstrable leadership experience within a growing organization - You are familiar with different cultures and have previously worked or study abroad - You are a data-driven 'do-er'
- Strong stakeholder management skills, within different areas of expertise - You have demonstrable experience in managing a P&L
- You are a result-driven leader who gets everyone involved in his or her strategy plans - You are able to convert strategic plans into concrete to do's
- An understanding of tech marketplaces (real-time) with a focus on supply and demand - An clear understanding of the Malaysia culture
- Experience in the transport-logistics industry, especially in Advanced Transport-logistics sector (drone, delivery robot, vertiport, etc) particularly. They must update and learn “niche knowledge” very quickly to be able to lead
Malaysia company in working with our very professional counterparts like Skyports, Urban-Air Port, JLL representing by typical persons (let’s named “A Class”)
Preferred skills and experiences
- Great communicator with the ability to build and motivate teams, work together with diverse groups across countries and a good understanding of external stakeholder management - Self-motivated and the ability to learn new skills that enable you to grow quickly - Strong organizational skills - A data-driven nature and ability to balance attention-to-detail with swift execution
Why Candidate should apply this position
- The opportunity to grow with us in the coming years - Flexibility to make sure your work/life is in balance - The first term of CEO: two (02) years - Entire bonus of the CEO is from the ESOP pool. - ESOP pool (fully diluted): 10% for employee - Sign-in incentive: 1%, vesting after one year - Annual review
Chairman of the Company’s Board of Director
Step 1: Two-page essay -> Step 2: NDA signing -> Step 3: Q&A Online meeting (MS Team) -> Step 4: 2-year Action plan & Presentation with BODs (Offline in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore)