- Campaign Management
- Community Management
Job overview and responsibility
This role involves everything from managing the global campaign calendar to driving country rollouts (starting in China and then moving to Japan, South Korea, and so on). This role partners closely with the CMO to develop campaign strategies, and end-to-end delivery of campaigns, measurement and analytics to ensure we are achieving ROI. - Manage end-to-end build of marketing programs by collaborating with creative teams, product marketing, and agency partners. - Create and optimize launch plan for new products, new product enhancements and new market segments. - Evolve quarterly roadmaps by fostering new creative and innovative ideas. - KPI management and ROI analysis of all programs. - Communicate results and learnings with all stakeholders. Source, negotiate and manage relationships and contracts with third-party partners and internal teams. Act as the main POC for the country activations across the organization and be a go-to resource for campaign updates, general communication, and project management.
Required skills and experiences
Open to all nationalities, can work remote and can work from anywhere in the world (though ideally, Asian timezone or US timezone will be better)
- At least 2 years experience with similar positions - English written and verbal communication skills - Detail oriented, pro-active in execution & project management
- Flexible for overtime work and enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously - Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Ability to deliver insights and recommendations based on data
- Works independently and proactively takes on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Critical thinking and have service mindset
- Good at communication and problem-solving.
Preferred skills and experiences
- Prefer candidates who have experiences working in Comms & Marketing for CREDIBLE crypto projects/companies, or tech startups that have gained traction.
- This candidate doesn't have to be Vietnamese.
- Prefer someone who can speak any Asian language, with native English fluency.
Why Candidate should apply this position
- Salary: $2000-$2,500/month - 13 months/years plus performance bonus
- Mentorship and coaching by senior leaders in the company, who are successful serial entrepreneurs and alumni of Ivy League schools (Yale, LSE, Harvard, University of Chicago)
- Dynamic working environment, with high exposure to global projects, leading KOLs/ influencers and an international audience
- Startup perks (e.g. remote working, relaxed dress code, annual health check, wellness stipend, happy hours, and high-performing startup culture)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work with world-class experts around the world in the areas of blockchain, NFT, virtual reality, media and entertainment, arts, investment and more
- Be a part of the blockchain and cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development
2 rounds with hiring manager