CommComm is looking for a public-oriented Community Manager.
What does a Community Manager do?
A Community Manager, or CM, acts as a liaison, provides excellent product information, and helps resolve any emerging problems that our community members might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CMs are genuinely excited to engage with the community of users that have come to learn about a team, technology, project, or decentralized app (dApp). They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk (type). Community Managers can put themselves in their members’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Community feedback is incredibly valuable, and CMs often gather that for the team. Problem-solving also comes naturally to community managers. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve user complaints, and know when to escalate repeat or long standing issues to the development or product team.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to community inquiries, drive a conversation around the goals of the project, and maintain high community engagement & satisfaction.
Community Management Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of chats across several platforms (e.g. Discord, Telegram, Reddit)
- Identify and assess users’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with community members through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Meet personal/customer service team support targets
- Handle user complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of user and customer interactions, document trends and emerging patterns
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage users
- Troubleshoot Ethereum, Polygon, xDai and/or other blockchain issues (e.g. research addresses, transactions, tokens, etc. on Etherscan, GasNow.org, and other provided tools)
- Proven customer support experience, experience as a Client Service Representative or a Community Moderator/Manager
- Knowledge of Ethereum blockchain, wallet apps and how to obtain tokens a must
- Track record of achieving quota
- Strong chat contact handling skills and active reading
- Familiarity with support and CRM systems and practices, specifically Intercom or a similar live chat platform
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to switch tasks and clients, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Secondary (high) school degree
- Be able to legally engage in a signed agreement/contract
Our current search is focused on South American/Caribbean and Asian (e.g. Indonesia, Philippines) time zones.