- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Search Engine Optimization
on the lookout for its newest member: a Digital PR Executive to perform digital PR campaigns for their clients. Within this role, you will have two focus areas: the ideation creative stage and project management. If you are extremely creative, yet organised & structured at the same time, this is the right role for you!
More specifically, within this role, you will:
- Create campaign ideas which are both tailored to individual clients and topically relevant & on-trend
- Present campaigns to clients (e.g. by putting together presentations)
- Create campaigns by bringing them to life, e.g. by sourcing data, coming up with angles for stories, or managing a creative process for graphics or videos
- Manage campaign outreach by using a media database, as well as by using manual ways to find lists of very targeted journalists who might want to cover the story, crafting them an awesome pitch and convincing them to cover the story
- Identify the areas of improvement regarding systems around the digital PR efforts in general
- Report to the Projects Account Manager and interact with other members of the team, as well as freelancers and consultants
As an ideal candidate for this position, you should have:
- Experience in a creative role and/or experience running projects or outreach, or similar
- A good attitude, grit not to give up & resilience to see through campaigns
- Creativity and the ability to generate new ideas
- A systems-oriented mindset
- Ability to spot great designs
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to always perform your best
- Excellent English communication skills
Brownie points: Buzzstream, Roxhill, Pitchbox, Canva, and/or Visme.
What’s in it for you?
- A monthly salary of $1500 – $2000*
- Full-time role: 8 hours per day 5 days per week
- Working hours close to GMT normal working hours 9 am to 5 pm with some flexibility as required, which can be discussed
- Paid time off, training, bonuses, perks etc. which will be discussed with potential candidates
- The opportunity to move to a more senior position
- The opportunity for you to grow your salary based on your performance & contributions
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.