- Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Sales & Marketing - Other
An eCommerce business selling 14k gold necklaces, bracelets, and earrings on Etsy are seeking a new eCommerce Op's Specialist. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service & a wide selection of high-quality products suitable for all ages.
This is a full-time role, and you’ll need to be able to work from 8AM to 4PM EST. After you complete your training and get a hang of your tasks, you’ll be able to have a more flexible schedule, as long as you have a four-hour overlap with EST.
Here are the benefits:
- $1200-$1800* per month
- Fully remote
- Opportunity to advance into the Operations Manager role
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunity for salary increases for long-term employees
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Create new listings on Etsy
- Work on current listings & improve designs
- Come up with ideas to improve sales for new products
- Oversee the Virtual Assistant handling shipment & customer service
- Manage ads
- Improve SEO to drive an increase in sales
- Research competitors
You will have one week of training where you’ll learn more about the business. You’ll be reporting directly to the owner.
To excel in this role, you need:
- Experience with eCommerce businesses
- Knowledge of SEO
- Excellent English skills
- Knowledge of Google Sheets
- Ability to work during regular EST business hours
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic and ambitious, always eager to learn & improve!
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.