- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to improve open rates, click through rates and revenue. You’ll work closely with the leadership team to build brand awareness for multiple brands.
As the new Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Set up flows and schedule campaigns
- Create A/B testing subject lines, email copy and CTAs to ensure campaigns have the best open and click-through rates
- Copywrite to engage customers & increase conversion
- Conduct segmentation, automation and tool integration
- Create email sequences to move subscribers further down the funnel / increase retention
- Build quality drip campaigns and create content that will retain subscribers and customers, while ensuring unsubscribe rates are kept at a minimum
- Edit templates & do light coding
- Brainstorm new ideas for campaigns to send to various customers & encourage them to take action
- Monitor email deliver-ability and list cleaning - diagnose email deliver-ability health, including spam in boxing
- Conduct SMS marketing and integrated campaigning
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to level up their career and experience. As the company continues to grow, they want someone extremely ambitious who can bring their expertise to the table and help them scale!
To excel in this role, you need:
- Experience building and optimizing flows for eCommerce brands
- Excellent knowledge & experience in using Klaviyo
- Basic coding skills
- Basic graphic design skills
Brownie points for experience in using Attentive for SMS marketing!
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, outspoken and trustworthy. On top of that, they need to be extremely ambitious and goal-driven, continuously finding ways to optimize and improve the company’s email performance!
What’s in it for you?
- $2000 - $2500* monthly
- Fully remote
- Flexible schedule (with availability from 9:00 to 12:00 EST)
- Huge potential for growth
- Performance-based benefits
- Friendly and positive environment
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.