Our client is a well-established, growing and international active product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports, etc.)
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a skilled Front-End Developer (React/Redux) to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as a Freelancer / Contract, long-term (1+ years).
You will be responsible for building interactive web tools as well as a variety of shared web components and applications focused on delivering maximum user engagement and make the existing system better.
You have a demonstrable record of delivering engaging customer experiences as well as highly operable and maintainable software on time.
• Significant industry experience in a software engineering role
• Experience working with technologies, frameworks and tools used within the teams.
• Extensive experience in React and Redux
• Essential: Typescript, NodeJS, Webpack, Jenkins, GIT.
• Nice to Have: AngularJS, Cocos2d-js, Docker, Mongo
• Experience working with modern web testing frameworks to ensure high quality deliveries: Cypress and/or Cucumber for acceptance/integration tests and Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai for unit tests
• Previous exposure of developing technical plans and contributing to technical architecture as products grow
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
• Health and dental insurance
• 22 days paid annual leave
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career