- Software Dev, Data & Web - Other
Overview of work and responsibilities
Make the difference on how the engineering department impacts the company results through reliability of applications.
Become the expert on the App Annie product offering, you will know the edge cases, all the tricks and how to get the most out of our products / applications.
Good technical background with hands on professional or personal experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Build scripts to collect data through APIs and Web Crawlers
- Support our 300+ existing scripts, updating API versions and improving the reliability and efficiency of the data collection process
- Investigate and fix reported bugs for all App Annie products!
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- Prepare documentation and FAQs based upon product specifications
- Monitor server resources and services
- Become an expert on apps and app publishing
- Work as part of a team to ensure that SLAs are met and continually improve upon Leverage most popular technology to resolve problems
- Big data: spark, data warehouse, distributed ETL system
- High performance application: Micro Service infrastructure
- Experience of handling data with huge size (PetaByte level)
Minimum skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Python, Java, Ruby on Rails
- Object Oriented Design and familiarity with application and database programming under UNIX/Linux.
- Experience with Agile/Lean (Kanban, SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware, database and data ETL systems.
- Experience in developing high performance, high scalable distributed systems.
- Ability to learn extremely fast and to diagnose quickly potential issues through understanding of products
- Familiarity with working with colleagues and users across cultures, customs & geographies
- Good communication in English (speak and write). Mandarin is a good plus in Asia
- Willingness to go the extra mile
Experience and skills preferred
Knowledge of React is a plus
Why should candidates work here? Salaryupto 8000$
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Note: - Only open for candidates located in Singapore. Company does not support relocation.