- Content Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
This person will be mainly responsible for developing a pipeline of prospects, link negotiations, and website analysis from prospects. You’ll be provided with training and all the support you need to excel in this role, including working with in-house software that can be updated to help you work more efficiently.
As the new member of the team, you will:
- Use tools to execute outreach campaigns
- Test & improve current campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing of email scripts, headlines and optimization of internal processes in Google Sheets
- Continuously research for content opportunities with SEO tools
- Coordinate and plan campaigns with the editorial team
- Develop ideas for contributions (infographics, videos etc.)
- Conduct long-term establishment of press contacts for content seeding, initiation of interviews with product partners or other websites
- Improve existing internal processes and cooperation with the development team
- Build & manage your own team that will support you in various activities
During the first few weeks, you will receive training and get familiar with the team and the business. You will also start developing & sending out the first campaigns.
This is a full-time position and you can work on your own hours during the day, as long as there is some overlap with CET.
To excel in this role, you need:
- Experience in customer support
- Experience with quality link building
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent written German skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software
Brownie points for experience in Ahrefs, Mailshake, Google Sheets, Buzzsumo, or anything related to outreach or email! :)
This position would be a great fit for someone who would enjoy testing out different campaigns and would be willing to go through long lists of prospects to gauge relevancy for the company’s sites. The ideal candidate is resilient, driven and ambitious, actively trying to solve problems and reach the desired results!
What’s in it for you?
- $1500 - $2500 per month
- Fully remote
- Friendly team & a positive work environment
- 21 days paid holiday
- Opportunity to advance into an Outreach Team Lead position
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.