Transform Group, a leading public relations firm in the blockchain industry, is seeking a remote, full-time PR Account Executive in the United States. The candidate must have 2+ years of tech PR experience servicing accounts as well as leading a junior staff. The ideal candidate has secured media placements in crypto or other relevant media, has great attention to detail, love for a fast-paced environment, and an interest in blockchain technology.
Experience in blockchain PR is a plus. In this position, the Account Executive will have promising growth opportunities based on performance. This is an opportunity to help build a team and actively participate and collaborate in the company’s fast-growth. Transform Group has a strong startup mentality, and we foster each of our employee’s interests for their career growth.
● Support multiple PR accounts and oversee day-to-activities
● Assist senior team in managing PR strategies, messaging and timelines
● Write press materials, including bios, fact sheets, media alerts, press releases, etc.
● Write newsworthy pitches with strategic story angles
● Assist in delivery of PR goals for client campaigns
● Research and analyze industry trends and track competitor news
● Identify strategic messaging, positioning and media placements for clients
● Report to executive team on results and internal team and client needs
● Manage and help build media lists and editorial calendars
● Research client speaking opportunities at virtual or in-person events
● Provide internal support and promotion as needed for Transform Group conferences and events
● Oversee and train juniors in briefing docs, press materials, monthly reports and high-level coverage reports for announcements
● Assist in new business meetings and proposals when needed
● Minimum 2-3 years of experience in tech PR
● 1-2 years of agency experience is preferred
● Experience servicing tech PR accounts as well as leading a junior account team
● Relationships with business and tech reporters; blockchain media is a plus
● Understanding and interest in blockchain technology and applications
● Impeccable client service and communication skills and ability to project client needs
● Autonomous and also able to manage up
● Excellent written and oral communication as well as editing skills
● Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines and be mindful of budgets
● Able to work collaboratively with other team members
● Detail-oriented with great follow up skills
● Proficiency using Google Drive
● BA/BS in communications, public relations, journalism, business or relevant field preferred
Please share a resume, writing samples, and samples of secured media coverage. Positions are also available at other experience levels.