- Product Management
- UX/UI Design
Product Designers for Customer Journey SAT needed - 100% REMOTELY
- 100% REMOTELY
- up to $110 000 annually, but if you're at the manager's level, the salary can reach $140 000 annually!
- 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave
- Equity in the company
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We're looking for Product Designers for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
The Customer Journey SAT has two clients: external clients and internal clients. For the former, the team handles the user-facing communications (emails, push notifications, and website) and works tightly with the Compliance Lifecycle team in the onboarding, login, and close account flows. For the latter, the team owns implementation, maintenance, and improvements of some internal teams' tools.
The Senior Product Designers will help define a best-in-class user experience for our product, partnering with Product Managers, UXR, engineering and fellow designers. This is a role for a designer with extensive experience crafting creative and usable interfaces with a strong focus on client needs in a collaborative environment. The Senior Designer’s role would be to also inspire and elevate the other members of the design team by providing guidance and mentorship, setting an example by following best practices, bringing innovative technological ideas, and defining and ensuring a design process is followed.
You’d be an advocate for the importance of UCD, UX and UX research, lean and agile methodologies. You’d support the Product team in shaping the product’s strategy and vision by being an active participant in the Ideation and R&D stage. You’d be expected to periodically do benchmarking & research, and utilizing data to further develop the product as well as grow strategic concepts through design exploration, ideation, and user validation as part of a cross-functional team.
Your work will bring our clients a sense of delight every time they use our product.
- Experience designing high-touch customer servicing interactions, ideally for both end clients and customer service representatives.
- An analytical mind, able to balance business and customer needs and constraints
- We want someone who has a keen interest in the behavioural psychology of users.
- Experience in working as part of multi-functional squads, and agile workflows to deliver features at a very fast pace.
- You’ll need to possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design and craft products/features that truly have meaningful impact.
- You are data-driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions.
- Translate research into design enhancements, alterations or features
- Ability to create rapid, iterative, and low-fi prototypes when ideating the solution or illustrating to the wider team.
- Design interface flows, interactions and experiences for new features that will directly impact our clients' lives.
- Collaborate with Product and UXR on the ongoing discovery, to understand client attitudes, behaviours, and needs
- Be an advocate for end-users and their needs, expectations & pain-points
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to conceptualise solutions
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, to produce data-informed solutions that consider problems from multiple angles.
- Effectively communicate product design ideas to cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Empathise with users through testing and persona development & reviews
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Track changing user preferences and adapt & improve existing designs.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities by understanding current user frustrations and unmet needs
Why work with us?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Flexible working hours