- Data Analytics
- Product Management
Overview of work and responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Launch and optimize customer communication channels; optimized email and push campaigns
- Segment users based on quantitative and qualitative data and advised on product roadmap, product positioning, product messaging, and partnership opportunities
- Work with a remote team (located in Silicon Valley, Portugal, and Vietnam)
- Provide strategic design thinking and leadership.
Minimum skills and experience
- Demonstrated success with 5+ years as a PM for mobile consumer apps or gaming apps, experience for kid products is a big plus
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Passion for growing an education product in an international audience
- Deep understanding of virality and social gaming techniques
- Excellent understanding of Apple's interface design guidelines and Android design guidelines
- Experience working with remote teams; experience working as a full-time member of a fast-paced product company
Experience and skills preferred
- Experience in B2C mobile app
Why should candidates work here?
- Competitive compensation, Private Health Insurance, Equity.
- Fun energetic team; international and collaborative culture
- Flexible hours (remote is OK)
- Room to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company's growth.
- Silicon Valley startup experience
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world.
Head of Product
HR check > Head of Product > CTO > Reference Check and Offer