- Product Management
Product Managers needed - 100% REMOTELY
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary up to $120 000 annually, depending on experience
- 35 days of paid holidays, 10 days of paid sick leave
- Equity in the company
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We're looking for Product Managers for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Our team is made up of skilled Product Managers with experience in banking, fintech, and cryptocurrency. We work with top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the Bitcoin world. The team tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s strategic vision, every day. Our Product Managers combine analysis, benchmarking and detailed road mapping to assist in the definition and delivery of product initiatives across the company.
We are looking for Product Managers to join one of the four SATs:
- Compliance and Client Journey SAT
- Banking Operations SAT
- Accounts and Cards SAT
- Client Payments SAT
The job description below is for Compliance and Client Journey, other job descriptions can be delivered shortly after your application.
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency, or retail banking PREFERRED
- Experience in key aspects of Know Your client and compliance lifecycle processes and how they affect the product and customer experience
- Knowledge of and experience with compliance systems and technology, including KYC and Transaction Monitoring Systems
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices, especially for mobile products
- Experience in UX design, usability testing, and gathering analytics to turn data into actionable insights
- Proven track record of shipping software products in an agile development environment
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience driving product and business decisions
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project
- Fluent English
- Contribute to overall company's product strategy and vision by;
- Take overall responsibility for the success of inviting, onboarding and retaining customers
- Continually iterate and develop the customer experience
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback;
- Research and Benchmark competitors and similar product offerings.
- Demonstrate new ideas and features with stakeholders.
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product line.
- Work closely with the Product Owners and internal stakeholders and use data-driven approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the business
- Engage in proactive development research to continuously identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features, products and enhanced processes to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholder groups to understand business needs and set and manage priorities.
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals based on product metrics.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation for use in audits and regulatory exams.
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from ultra-experienced people
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- B2B contract
- up to $120 000 annually
- 35 days of paid leave, 2 weeks of sick pay
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote work
- Long-term contract
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation