- Sales & Marketing - Other
Overview of work and responsibilities
- Build and own the end-to-end management of the multi-channel, campaign strategy to drive business and increase user engagement.
- Partner with product and sales teams to create and prioritize business requirements to develop end-to-end integrated marketing plans that support our sales and product strategy.
- Execute campaign plans that include creative brief and copy development, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
- Actively monitor all campaign analytics, create appropriate campaign reporting, and communicate results effectively to the management team. Provide strategic direction and recommendations based on analysis of results
- Test and optimize new programs and channels, while continuously measuring return on investment and scaling our efforts to create new business.
- Write in-app copy that effectively engages users to increase retention.
Minimum skills and experience
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience with past experience specific to SaaS.
- Experience owning execution of demand generation campaign: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing and maintaining campaigns
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influence change.
- A strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign approaches and content.
- Experience with social media and email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite etc
- Strong copywriting skills for both in-app copy, notifications and email marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude with excellent organization and project management skills.
*Must include the portfolio
Why should candidates work here?
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Have conceptualized and shipped any product or mobile app from idea to production with real users
- Are familiar with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Have experience with Hybrid Application Development (eg: Flutter, React Native).
Interview with HR & CEO