- Project Management
The project manager's role will be also to identify and mitigate risks which may impact the successful delivery of projects.
As a Project Manager at CareerNerds, you will:
- Manage small and big projects inside the company and deliver them on time ensuring quality standards are met according to company SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Help the team be organized weekly
- Find areas of improvement & optimize the processes
- Cooperate closely with the rest of the team, while working on different projects
- Keep track of different projects using online tools
- Work with internal teams, external vendors and clients to control deadlines and manage scope changes
- Report to Tom (CEO) and Aida (Operations Manager)
Training and support will be provided for you for the first two weeks. CareerNerds team will provide video materials, worksheets and live listening to coaching calls, as well as internal team meetings to show you the ropes and help you adjust to the apps and the processes they use.
To excel in this role, you need to have:
- Experience working directly with people and handling most of the communication
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and willingness to interact with their US-based clients and European team members
- Eagerness to learn new software tools you haven’t used before
- Excellent organisational & problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with managing projects
- Excellent project management skills with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience with some kind of Project Management tools, like ClickUp, Trello, Asana
Brownie points for:
- A university degree
- Experience with ClickUp, ActiveCampaign, Wix, and/or LinkedIn, Loom, Zoom, G- suite
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly salary of $1600 - $2000 USD*
- Full-time role (8 hours per day 5 days per week)
- 20 paid holidays per year
- Promotions and salary increases will be based on regular performance evaluation
- Potential for higher-level roles as the team grows, as CareerNerds is open to crafting roles related to your skills and strengths
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.