- Experimentation & Testing
- Functional QA
Pathway (www.pathwayport.com) is looking for a Quality Assurance tester that can join the team and help us build out new products, while maintaining and upgrading existing ones.
Pathway is creating better ways for insurance brokerages to communicate with their customers via Email, Text and Self-Service portals.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, your job would be to help the development team release stable and user-friendly features to our customer base, as well as to provide feedback on the overall user experience.
- 1+ year of experience in technical support or QA testing
- Experience using project or issue tracking software such as Jira
- Written English at an advanced level
- Attention to details, professionalism, reliability
- Manually test new and existing functionality on our systems
- Have an understanding on how our system is used and what the common use-cases are
- Do tests on multiple browsers, emulators and devices
- Clearly communicate detected issues with developers and other team members
- Write detailed issue reports that include comments, screenshots and / or video recordings when necessary
- Be involved in project planning, releases and development meetings
What’s in it for you:
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a growing tech start-up company
- Career growth opportunities – joint conferences, and a team-oriented work culture