- Lead Generation
- Sales & Marketing - Other
ATLAS ANALYTICS is one of the leading tech-enabled startups for B2B remote sales, marketing and business development solutions. We run thoughtful campaigns for our clients generating opportunities and meaningful relationships. Our approach is data-driven, fully customised and transparent. With our network across the globe, we are experts at getting to the right people, opening doors for our clients, so that they can focus on what they do best.
About This Role
We have seen an increasing interest in our solution in Europe, the US and Canada as well as Asia (specifically Singapore and Hong Kong). We are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for communication, able to work in the above-mentioned time zones. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a growing team and take your personal skills to the next level - all from the comfort of your home and where your earning potential is only limited by your desire to succeed.
At ATLAS ANALYTICS, we believe in flexibility and the freedom to work on one’s own terms. We are a close-knit group of passionate and driven individuals on a mission to change how sales and business development is being done. If you are performance-driven, would like to work with leading blue-chip clients from around the world and build strong relationships in a supportive environment, we are looking forward to your application.
Who We Are Looking For
As an ATLAS Sales Rep, there is no limit to what you can learn/earn and experience is not mandatory; we hire for mindset and attitude, skills is what we teach! The character traits we are looking for in any individual are closely aligned with the following:
- Engaging personality that builds rapport and trust
- Persistent self-starter who does not take “no” for an answer
- Confident communicator with an interest in learning advanced negotiation skills.
- The mentality of results, not hours. This is a commission-based role with unlimited upside.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to take constructive criticism, overall feedback and direction to increase sales and your income
- Native speaker / fluent in English
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales/Consulting/Business Development role might be beneficial but is of secondary importance
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
This is a fast-paced, sales & business development role where you will work on several projects at once. There is a clear focus on outcomes — leading to transferable skill development in project management, sales, negotiation, client relationship building, psychology and more. As a growing startup, our roles are always evolving and you will get to experience a steep learning curve.
What You'll Do
- Identify and reach out to prospective clients using different methods, methodologies and tools to meet sales targets
- Execute outbound campaigns with async video technology (you will receive training)
- Prospect and qualify clients through needs analysis, budget and purchase authority
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the products and service ATLAS is offering including the process, onboarding and ongoing collaboration
- Help us build out and manage our database
- Maintain daily record keeping within the CRM
Salary, Benefits & Growth Opportunities
- A revenue commission pay structure with an uncapped income
- Working directly with the founding team on multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment, offering lots of personal growth opportunities
- Great upside potential on personal growth as well as compensation
- Internal training sessions, 1:1 coaching and career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
Working at ATLAS ANALYTICS
To jump-start the process, please complete our application form.
You will be asked to record a short video in which you have the opportunity to make an impression and introduce yourself explaining why you think we might be a great match.
We are excited to receive your application and look forward to meeting you!