Our client is a SaaS company, based in Bangkok with a worldwide used successful product – an online collaboration and task/project management software.
With a diverse, global team of 60-70 employees, the company is expanding rapidly.We are looking to hire a skilled Front-End Developer – working either onsite in Bangkok (with relocation package) or remote from anywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● You are a strong software engineer. Regardless of which language is used or learned, our engineers can write clean, effective and maintainable code.
● You are a team player and love collaborating with others. The work isn’t done in a vacuum — everyone contributes to get the job done.
● You understand that making mistakes is good if you’re learning.
● You have a habit of learning and a constant desire to grow. You spend lots of time studying new things on your own.
● You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
● You want to work on a top-notch task management product and compete against strong and highly competent teams in the US, targeting the same customers.
● English is a must.
● For back-end development the Company utilizes Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ with ElasticSearch.Experience in any of these technologies would be considered a plus.
● Experience in design and implementing highly available with massive throughput systems would be a plus.
● You’re skilled in object-oriented analysis and are able to apply these principles such as KISS, SOLID and GRASP to the real world.
● You understand the general concepts of functional programming.
● If you know several languages that came from different paradigms, this will be a big plus (e.g. C++, Ruby, Rust, Haskell, Clojure, Erlang, and Go).
● You love clean code and have a good sense of code smell.