- Back-end Development
- Software Dev, Data & Web - Other
Overview of work and responsibilities
The Engineering Team at MindFi has had a proven success record of working together to deliver a world-class solution for employee wellbeing. As the top-rated product in our space, MindFi keeps high-quality engineering at the core of what we do, and we're looking for a Software Engineer to join us!
As a Software Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the trajectory of product development, while encouraging we stay customer-focused. As one of the core members of the team, you'll own decision-making and problem solving on some of our most challenging problems.
Our current stack: https://stackshare.io/mindfi/mindfi-app
- You will be part of the core engineering team that builds the apps and the client analytics platform.
- Take ownership of end-to-end features.
- Build, deploy and scale MindFi's API Infrastructure that is the backbone of our services.
- Ensure our APIs are secure, reliable, and performant.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development and business efficiency.
Minimum skills and experience
- Must have experience in product-based companies
- Experience building products that have scaled to thousands if not millions of users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship.
- 5+ years of experience building web applications professionally
- Resonates with our mission to promote greater mental wellbeing in workplaces.
- Strong working knowledge of Python and backend technologies.
- Has experience with AWS Services such as EC2, ECS, etc.
Experience and skills preferred
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in building data products.
Why should candidates work here?
As an early member of MindFi, you'll get the unique opportunity to shape the company. We are a young and small company, so you'll be able to have a ton of impact. But you'll get guidance and plenty of support from our small, energetic team. We empower everyone to grow and perform their best to ultimately delight our customers.
- Flexibility of working from home or anywhere in the world.
- Autonomy to perform your role while shaping the direction of the company.
- Self-managed, results-driven Silicon Valley culture.
- Laptop provided.
- Stock options.
Interview with CTO > CEO
- Experience in a product-based startup is a MUST. Please do not send us profiles where the candidate is working in dev shop/service-based company. - Experience building products that have scaled to thousands if not millions of users. - Has strong experience in writing backend code in ANY programming language. - based in Singapore or a timezone that is +/- 3 hours of SG, including India and Australia. - Passionate about mental health space. - Strongly prefer candidates who have a good technical background from Grab, Shopee, Lazada,... - Salary can be up to 8000 SGD for Singaporean-based candidates - No test for Backend - Company size: 15 members - Tech team size: 5 members - Good English communication is required as we're an international team