- Back-end Development
- Front-end Development
- Software Dev, Data & Web - Other
Technical SEO Manager to take ownership of technical SEO and ad-hoc WordPress & Shopify related-tasks. In essence, your primary responsibility will be to solve pressing technical SEO issues, implement technical fixes and advise the senior management on the best practice. You will also be responsible for growing and managing the SEO team.
Once you join the team, you will have access to our existing SOP system. You will be expected to resolve client problems that cannot be solved within the current SOP system. As the technical SEO manager, you will have input into the business to identify any improvements that can be made to SOPs and also have input utilising your existing knowledge base. You will report directly to the operations director and work with the existing SEO team. This is a leadership role, and your team will grow in the future; therefore, you will be responsible for managing a rapidly growing team.
The successful Technical SEO Manager will have:
- A minimum of 5 years technical SEO experience is essential
- Operational experience using Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and solution implementation
- Excellent work ethic
- Approachable and adaptable attitude
- Able to fully commit to the role
The Technical SEO Manager position at A1 SEO is not a freelance role, and the successful candidate will be someone who can invest time and energy into helping the business grow
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly remuneration of $2500 - $3500*
- Full-time & fully remote contract ~ 8 hours per day (9 AM – 5 PM UK time)
- Although the contract states core business hours, you will have some degree of flexibility
- Paid training (2 hours per week via Udemy)
- Bonus payments to cover personal time off (up to 4 weeks)
- Opportunity to take a leadership role at a rapidly growing firm
- 6 monthly remuneration review based on performance and contribution
*Please note that you are responsible for any tax related procedures in your country of residence.