Regardless of your role, you’ll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains).
- React / Typescript / styled-components / Next.js.
- Docker / Kubernetes.
- Postgres / Redis.
- Solidity / Rust.
- Feature development: You will own features on our web platforms – currently the Phantom Extension and our website.
- New initiatives and products: You will be leading initiatives to add support for other Phantom blockchains and launch new complementary products or infrastructure.
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Phantom – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product.
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they are hacking their way into our private beta.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for onboarding new users into crypto and making or breaking the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction but lack decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding: Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).