Candidate should have:
● Familiarity with web frameworks
● Familiarity with common blockchain systems
● Hands-on experience with setting up blockchain networks from the ground up and moulding the network to suit specific use cases
● Solid understanding of enterprise requirements in a blockchain-based system
● Understanding of security aspects needed in an enterprise-grade platform solution
● Ability to liaise with partners to understand their feature requests and problems clearly
● Experience with Solidity, web3.js, Geth.
● Experience/Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
● Production readiness, dAPP architecture and Network architecture (at least one production-grade implementation experience)
● Strong knowledge of writing pieces of code that can handle high volume concurrent requests to the blockchain system
● Strong familiarity with P2P networks and how things should work in and around enterprise-level blockchain systems
● Familiarity with basic cryptography to understand the essentials of blockchain systems.
● Ability to understand the needed API connectivity between standard applications and the frontend with the dApps or the blockchain set up at the backend.
● Past experience with Wallets or Crypto Exchanges would be a major plus.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Should be a team player in its truest sense - being able to push self to larger extents to assist fellow team members where needed
● It is discouraged to be an ‘individual contributor’. Understanding the problem at hand, and being able to bring the team on the same page is a must-have quality.
● Good time-management skills ● Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job Description :
● Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
● Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
● Be constantly updated with what is happening in the blockchain, decentralization, fintech and software world around.
● Should be able to understand how to handle backups related to blockchain systems and also best strategies to save network and storage-based costs.
● Should be able to devise novel strategies to solve certain far-fetched problems. Every solution might not be available on stack overflow.
● Should be able to proactively reach out to partners for seamless integration of services and to gain a clear understanding of feature requests/issues.
● Should be updated with security requirements of enterprise-grade solutions.
● Should be active in finding loopholes in the existing solution and suggest better technical process flows to improve the offering.
● Be able to manage colleagues/team as and when needed.
● Should be able to assume ownership of external systems and the internal linkages and setup of the platform.
● Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
● Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
● Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
● Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
● Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
● Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
● Attend training and education where necessary to upskill themselves.
The developer will report to the Technical Product Manager or the co-founders and must be willing to work in close coordination with other developers, product teams, UX designers and business, and systems analysts.