- Tech Support
To achieve their goal of doubling their revenue this year, our client is looking for a great Technical Customer Support individual who will focus on initiatives like customer success calls and customer on-boarding.
The key focus of your role will include converting trial users into successful clients, ensuring client success and product stability through testing.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Solving customers’ problems with the best solution possible (including workarounds) through email and occasional video calls.
- Develop a deep understanding of how the company works → you will become an expert, knowing the system inside out.
- Investigate the user’s key objectives, and drive their adoption of their functionalities beyond what is expected
- Test new features to make sure they won't create problems in support
- Provide training and continued support through highly effective relationship management, centred around the customer experience.
- Write technical documentation for users & database
- Interact with the current Support staff on a daily basis
- Interact with and report to the CEO, who is leading the support department at the moment
Tools QuickMail team uses to manage work & communicate:
- HelpScout → managing tickets
- GitHub → logging and tracking development tasks
- Slack → team communications
As the next Customer Support, you need to have:
- 2 years previous experience in a customer support role (online or offline)
- Experience handling complicated software & love of technical things
- Experience supporting development with testing
- Empathy & ability to put yourself in the shoes of the user
- Results-oriented mindset & problem-ownership attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills (strong critical thinking)
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to understand technical concepts well
- Willingness to act in the company’s best interest & to be exposed to the business side
- Good tech equipment & fast internet
Brownie points for experience with small coding projects.
What’s in it for you?
- $1500 - $2000* per month to be paid in your currency of choice
- Long-term full-time role
- Fully remote role → work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a strong and stable internet connection
- Working hours during US - EST time zone (up to 9 PM CET) a few times a week
- Work in an amazing company with a winning culture: no politics & open books
- Learn about the business side and get to know the financials as we practice open-book management.
- Flexible vacations & 13th salary when the goals are hit
- Opportunities for further professional development, such as building the CS department
- Team retreat once or twice per year (with potential mini-retreats depending on your location!)
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.