- Systems Engineering
Our Client is an Italian Insurtech startup aimed at reshaping the way people interact with health providers.
On their behalf, we are looking for a Technical leader with 2-5 years of experience in full-stack development, who will be responsible for the design, the evolution of their application and in the future, the development of their tech and product team.
- Experience in building mobile applications (iOS and Android) and releasing them into the stores.
- Proven ability to develop in React Native / React / Python (Django 3.1.)
- Proven ability to design the software architecture able to serve both mobile, web and API customers.
- Ability to define the functional requirements and build a product backlog ready to be tackled.
- Ability to present and analyze data, a plus could be given by a basic knowledge of machine learning (for the construction of AI-powered triage algorithms).
- Ability to manage and intermediate the communication with outsourced development teams/agencies.
- Previous managerial experience in an IT / Agile environment is a big plus.
⚽Your goals will be:
-Managing development of the app for both android and iOS with the basic functions of purchasing health coverage and managing claims.
-Coordination of back-end, front-end and graphic optimization development agencies to ensure a functional and user-friendly product throughout the life of the product.
-Define the hiring roadmap for the Tech and Product team for the short/medium period.
-Define the product roadmap for the for the short/medium period
-We are looking for a passionate and proactive professional, excellent communicator who can lead the company in developing the best possible app for customers.
-We are looking for a person with leadership skills to coordinate the work of technology service providers and the business needs defined by the CEO.
- We are looking for someone passionate about technology, with great attention to details but not afraid of wearing different hats
Fluent in Italian and English
💰Salary: €45.000 - €55.000 + bonus
🌍Location: the work can be done remotely, but it is preferable that the person lives in Milan.