Freelancer has no previous projects added
Sr. Manager User Experience, American Eagle Outfitters
June 2013 – Current
Manage and mentor team of highly collaborative UX designers (6) guiding career growth and day to day work responsibilities with cross functional agile delivery teams (product, development, creative, business). Efforts also include hiring and support of contract resources for UX Design
UX leader for two site redesign efforts effecting all digital web touchpoints. Efforts helped grow AE/Aerie brands to $2+ Billion digital business.
UX lead for redesign of iOS and Android apps. Top 50 Lifestyle on App store and accounting for over 10% of digital business. Role included tactical design, research planning and ongoing coordination with business partners.
Function as DesignOps for UX team, ensuring coordinated UX efforts with product, creative, development, and business. Manage resource planning, UX tools, and day to day needs for UX team
Continuous research into customer journeys across various customer demographics, to inform broader strategic efforts for store and digital delivery. Partnership with business and product to enact ongoing efforts.
Drove interactive digital technology in physical retail locations to help bridge gaps in customer expectations with clothing size, fit, and feel.
- Managed the design delivery and 4 designers to create a fully redesigned iOS & Android app. Mobile experiences now account for 20% of digital ecommerce business
- Managed UX project and cross functional relationships for an end to end redesign of AEO loyalty program.
- UX Lead for re-platform of AE.com to support 4 localized sites each with unique requirements and user needs. Responsibilities included managing design resources, partnering with multiple project partners to determine process and rollout timing.
- UX / Product owner for site wide personalization strategy. Own roadmap, coordination, and resourcing for multiple cross functional partners. Work resulting in 20%+ incremental digital business.
- Created concept, prototyped, and presented idea for in store digital fitting room experience. Helped in design, planning and implementation of final in store technology and future innovation designs.
www.ae.com / AEO App (iOS/Android)
Sr. User Experience Designer, Celerity Healthcare
May 2011 – April 2013
Lead UX designer for a large-scale Medicare enrollment application for seniors. Worked with clients, design, and development to ensure optimal experiences for users while maintaining successful client interactions to ensure successful project completion.
Designed healthcare products ensuring ADA compliance and regulatory needs were addressed with clients.
Performed user research and testing of interactive Medicare products, facilitation of tests and communication of results.
Information Architect, Nationwide Insurance
November 2009 – April 2011
Lead UX member supporting agile teams focused on Nationwide.com web site & Nationwide retirement products
Designed a life insurance calculator tool used to help clients assess their insurance needs - Required testing and research as well as iterative working sessions with internal insurance / marketing partners.
Created a Glide Path investment calculator tool to assist investors in understanding how products change investments overtime to protect from market risk.
User Experience Designer, Rosetta January 2009 – June 2009
User Experience Intern, Erie Insurance August 2007 – December 2008
Sr Manager User Experience
American eagle outfitters
2013 - 2021