- Community Management
About the role: We are looking for an individual with a deep understanding and curiosity about blockchain technology. Strong communication skills, interest in the latest web3 advancements, tech-savvy, and experience in SM management. As a community moderator, you will be responsible for managing and developing dedicated telegram and discord communities. In coordination with the Community Lead, you will set up the rules and FAQs.
- Set up bots, create FAQs, remove spam, and end FUDs
- Collect and analyze offers for proportions and listings
- Educate onboard new users, and troubleshoot customer account issues
- Identify, build and cultivate key relationships with community members.
- Monitor, moderate and manage community sentiment on the assigned channels.
- Organize and coordinate online community events such as monthly community calls, AMAs, tournaments, etc.
- Assist the marketing team with the implementation of promotional campaigns and giveaways
- Constantly learn, research, and experiment on how to do community building better.
- Monitoring results with key metrics with a data-driven mindset
- Regularly reporting on progress across the marketing campaigns and projects.
- Identify emerging industry trends and leverage this information to inform our explore new platforms to increase awareness and acquisition.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product, design, and research teams to develop community campaigns that are aligned with the company's goals
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with existing or new influencers.
- Knowledgeable about DeFi, including explaining DeFi concepts and protocols
- Experience using cryptocurrency, including buying, selling, trading, wallet security practices, etc.
- A deep understanding of crypto consumers and what motivates them online
- 2+ years in a community management role, with a track record of growing crypto communities.
- A deep understanding of crypto culture and community specifics
- Familiarity with Telegram, Discord, and Twitter
- Tech-savvy, with an interest in identifying new solutions for establishing a more secure community, bots, and spam protection.
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure
- Positive thinking, professionalism, and integrity
- Be able to work on a flexible schedule on weekdays and/or weekends.
How to apply: Send us your CV and share with us an example of a Telegram/Discord community you believe is well managed and developed.